[OmniOS-discuss] issue importing zpool on S11.1 from omniOS LUNs

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at jvm.de
Sun Jan 29 11:10:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

just to wrap this up… I decided to go with 15 additional LUNs on each
storage zpool, to avoid zfs complainign about replication mismatches. I
know, I cluld have done otherwise, but it somehow felt better this way.

After all three underlying zpools were "pimped", I was able to mount the
problematic zpool in my S11.1 host without any issue. It just took a
coulpe of seconds and zfs reported approx 2.53MB resilvered…

Now, there's a scrub running on that zpool tnat is just happily humming
away on the data.

Thanks for all the input, everyone.

Stephan