[OmniOS-discuss] Questions about - End the uncertainty -

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Wed Jul 5 14:20:15 UTC 2017

On Wed, 5 Jul 2017, Guenther Alka wrote:

; - Is there an option to fix serious bugs or problems in OmniOS for a limited
; time like 1 year or at least end of the year? This would help until a sucessor
; (less likely OmniOS 151024, maybe next OpenIndiana snap with a stable subset)
; is available. LX would then remain an OmniOS option in the meantime (I would
; not dare to ask about an upstream).

OmniOSce (community edition) is gaining momentum. I would expect updated
r151022 and bloody repositories to be online in the next few weeks and
an r151024 to follow in due course. It's early days and the release model
hasn't been discussed in detail yet but join in at
https://gitter.im/omniosorg/Lobby

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123