[OmniOS-discuss] Broken upgrade list

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Sat Jul 15 22:08:08 UTC 2017

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017, Dan McDonald wrote:

; From my notes when I finished r151022, here are a list of "STUCK" packages and some other didn't-update ones.
;
; Dan

- snip -

Thank you Dan, that's very useful stuff!

Of that list, we have open issues to look at binutils, ipmitool, sudo
and python. We'd already pruned the others from the update candidates.
Looks like binutils is a non-starter until the symbol table issue is
resolved at one end or the other and python will likely not be tackled for
a while as it looks like a big job.

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123