[OmniOS-discuss] p7zip: CVE 2016-9296

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Wed Jun 14 08:06:25 UTC 2017

On Fri, 9 Jun 2017, Aur?lien Larcher wrote:

; Hi,
; when I bumped p7zip in oi-userland I noticed that CVE 2016-9296 still
; affects 16.02: we had this patch against 15.14.1 and I was surprised that
; it was still valid, then I checked it on the usual websites.
; Out of curiosity I looked if you have it in omnios-build and it is
; apparently missing.
; Kind regards,
;
; Aur?lien

Thanks for this, I've updated my fork of omnios-build. I could raise a pull
request against omnios-build but I don't think anyone is looking at these
yet.

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123