[OmniOS-discuss] NFS mounts seems as nobody on Centos6

Linda Kateley lkateley at kateley.com
Thu Jun 15 18:57:26 UTC 2017

this might not answer your question but..

anon=root means that any user that tries to mount that is unknown to the
server will be treated as if they are root and root from another system
will be given the permission of nobody.. what you want is
root=someuser.. In nfs root from another system is almost always seen as
hostile by default.