[OmniOS-discuss] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - Kayak for ISO alpha

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Thu Mar 2 14:18:14 UTC 2017

> On Mar 2, 2017, at 2:29 AM, Stephan Budach <stephan.budach at jvm.de> wrote:
>

>>> Next is some kind of stack trace and finally
>>>
>>> BTX halted
>>
>> Is that Xen-based?
>>
>> Dan
>>

> Yes, it is.

Doug Hughes just showed me the same thing, and I'm pretty sure he's Xen too.

I wonder if I need to add BE items to the ISO.  I think instead of /kernel/i86pc/kernel/amd64/unix, you Xen folks may need to boot /platform/i86{hvm,xpv}/kernel/amd64/unix instead.  Worst case is I have to build a distinct xpv or hvm ISO.  :-P

Like I said, today's going to be a reading day, but I'll add that to my work on build_iso.sh, as that's where it belongs.

Thanks,