[OmniOS-discuss] stmfproxy ALUA RSF-1

Machine Man gearboxes at outlook.com
Sun Mar 5 17:56:31 UTC 2017

I am in the process of deploying RSF-1 and running into trouble with ALUA. Access is slow or most of the time it does not work.
Disabling ALUA access instantly works, but requires a rescan on the VMware nodes when failing over.

I see the following on both nodes:

 [ID 602194 daemon.warning] recv() call failed: 0
 [ID 682322 daemon.warning] postMsg() no transport handle

I am assuming this is related to my problem?

We are using OmniOS current LTS with all updates applied. FC target with 2x dual port HBAs

Thanks,