[OmniOS-discuss] r151020 installer issues

John Barfield john.barfield at bissinc.com
Tue Mar 7 21:46:12 UTC 2017

Okay. I just ran it again on another x4170 m2.

Fails on the last part of the installation.

Attached installer_logs.

John Barfield
Engineering and Stuff

M: +1 (214) 425-0783  O: +1 (214) 506-8354
john.barfield at bissinc.com<mailto:john.barfield at bissinc.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D29759.F1FD0460]
4925 Greenville Ave, Ste 900
Dallas, TX 75206

For Support Requests:
http://support.bissinc.com<http://support.bissinc.com/> or support at bissinc.com<mailto:support at bissinc.com>

Follow us on Twitter for Network Status &  Updates!

[cid:image002.gif at 01D29759.F1FD0460]<https://twitter.com/johnbarfield>