[OmniOS-discuss] Improved, but still alpha, ISO installer

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Wed Mar 8 10:43:17 UTC 2017

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017, Dan McDonald wrote:

;
; > On Mar 7, 2017, at 11:28 AM, Andy Fiddaman <omnios at citrus-it.net> wrote:
; >
; > I'm a bit late to the party but I've downloaded this and burned it to a
; > CD (old school, I know) and tried booting a Dell R620. It hangs just after
; > printing:
; >
; > 	/
; >
; > With just that / on the last line.
; >
; > Tried a few times but it always hangs at the same place.
; >
; > Anything useful I can try?
;
; Hmmm... I wonder if the .iso image is a bit too large for an actual physical CD?
;
; Can you burn it onto a dvd?

Morning,

Same result with a DVD unfortunately.

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123