[OmniOS-discuss] 8TB Seagates under load = PANIC?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Fri Mar 17 12:48:41 UTC 2017

> On Mar 17, 2017, at 4:44 AM, Artem Penner <apenner.it at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> we have similar problem, we create pool in following configuration:

All that configuration data you provided, and you didn't provide "uname -a" (and possibly "cat /etc/release" for an older version).

I'd like to know, because this is a older, but apparently not fixed, bug:

	https://illumos.org/issues/4454

I do not know whether or not it's been fixed recently under a different bug report, so it's critical I know what OmniOS revision you're running.

Meanwhile, I'll link your archived note into the bug report and ping the ZFSers again.  PLEASE report to me the version of OmniOS you're running.

Thanks,