[OmniOS-discuss] Quick Test of r151021 ISO Install using Xen HVM and an "xdf" Device

Stephan Budach stephan.budach at jvm.de
Thu Mar 23 17:53:18 UTC 2017

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Yes, this is what I also thought, but the guest would need to be able to read the rpool. Will Solaris 11 be able to mount the rpool or is the underlying zpool version too far off? Solaris 11 runs as guest on Oracle VM…

Other than that, I could try to transfer the vdisk itself over to a omniOS box and just try to mount there. There was something about some offset, when doing this… with vdisk images, which I vaguely remember… ;)

Stephan