[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151022 is now out!

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Mon May 15 18:38:57 UTC 2017

On Mon, 15 May 2017 14:06:45 -0400
Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:

> Are you on a mirrored root pool?  It's possible the libbe code that installs loader doesn't do it to all disks in a mirrored pool...

Seems to have done it here:
zpool status rpool
  pool: rpool
 state: ONLINE
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 1h2m with 0 errors on Sun May  7 07:17:06 2017
config:

        NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool         ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-0    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c8t3d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c8t2d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

installboot -m /boot/pmbr /boot/gptzfsboot /dev/rdsk/c8t2d0s0
Updating master boot sector destroys existing boot managers (if any).
continue (y/n)? y
bootblock version installed on /dev/rdsk/c8t2d0s0 is more recent or identical
Use -F to override or install without the -u option

installboot -m /boot/pmbr /boot/gptzfsboot /dev/rdsk/c8t3d0s0
Updating master boot sector destroys existing boot managers (if any).
continue (y/n)? y
bootblock version installed on /dev/rdsk/c8t3d0s0 is more recent or identical
Use -F to override or install without the -u option

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.
		-- Tallulah Bankhead