[OmniOS-discuss] Legal next steps

Tobi Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue May 16 14:19:40 UTC 2017

In switzerland, any three people
can found an association by stating that they do so and creating a bylaws document. no fees. no official registration necessary. only if substantial money is handled or if there is profit, the association has to talk to the swiss irs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_association

I'll be glad to help :)

cheers
tobi