[OmniOS-discuss] NFS & SMB connection freezes 30-40 second sometimes.

Özkan Göksu ozkan.goksu at usishi.com
Thu May 25 13:32:01 UTC 2017

Hello.

I use "omnios-r151020-b5b8c75" and I have small healthy ZFS storage (Zpool
status & Zfs list link <http://healthy>)
The system has been running for about 5 months and  2 times the issue has
occurred.

SMB & NFS both freezes. All jobs are freezes. Vmware freezes.
If i try a new SMB or NFS connection its just waiting... It's like the
whole world is frozen.
But after 30-40 second...... Everything continues as it is and working
properly.

I did a very deep log search, but I could not find anything...
Dmesg clear,
/var/adm/messages clear..
/var/log/syslog clear..

There is not even one log!
Have you ever experienced this problem before?