[OmniOS-discuss] NFS & SMB connection freezes 30-40 second sometimes.

Özkan Göksu ozkan.goksu at usishi.com
Fri May 26 12:15:41 UTC 2017

Hello Stephan.

My english ain't good sorry for that.
Host responding and i dont see any problem but NFS & Cifs Shares not
responding..
I could not telnet because there was not enough time for test. Everything
is happening in 15-45 seconds.

@Artem Penner
Thank you for the command and link. I will do that next time.

*Özkan GÖKSU* | *Tekn. Geliştirme* | ozkan.goksu at usishi.com
<goktug.yildirim at usishi.com>
C : +90 555 449 88 71 | T : +90 (216) 442 7070 |
http://www.usishi.com