[OmniOS-discuss] wiki problems at omniti

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Wed Nov 8 21:34:38 UTC 2017

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017, Jeff Stockett wrote:

; I've got a few servers still running r151020 I was going to upgrade - but the wiki/download link seems to have a problem:
; Proxy Error
; The proxy server could not handle the request GET /wiki.php/Installation<https://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Installation>.
;
; Reason: Error during SSL Handshake with remote server
; Is this a permanent thing or just temporary?  Is there a way to upgrade to omniosCE without first upgrading to R151022?

Our import of the OmniTI wiki is up at http://wiki.omniosce.org/
It's safest to go via OmniTI r151022 since that's the process that we
have tested.

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123