[OmniOS-discuss] Investing into the Future of OmniOS Community Edition

Guenther Alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Mon Nov 27 09:15:47 UTC 2017

hello Tobias

A pure donation modell (pay for something that is available for free) is
only ok for small amounts from private persons.

Can this be extended by
- a function to request a quotation with a given amount together with a
(pro forma) invoice online what makes institutional/edu payments possible
(to accept this quotation, pay the amount until..)

- with some sort of an extra offer over the free offerings
maybe a Pro subscription to beta/ bloody releases, a knowledgebase or a
plus repository

Gea

--
H          f   G