[OmniOS-discuss] Can't destroy ZFS

Jakob B. Sørensen jbs at lean-on.com
Sat Sep 23 09:49:27 UTC 2017

Hi there – we work all the time with temporary  datasets and sometimes it all locks up.
Not to be cruel…. But !
Create a OI usb stick
Use Gparted in the  OI desktop – delete it all.
More cruel…
Boot a W7 stick – use the diskmanager  - it will leave the drives in a unformatted state.
If the disks are write protected state Use diskpart – use the command attributes
diskpart attributes remove read only <https://www.google.dk/search?dcr=0&q=diskpart+attributes+read+only+clear&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjagoGlg7vWAhWlApoKHcFAC-MQvwUIIigA>

then you are good to go – and the disk are reset

all he best
Jakob