[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS bloody update - counting down to r151024

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Mon Sep 25 23:31:46 UTC 2017

It's now around two weeks until we plan to freeze OmniOS bloody as we
prepare for a r151024 release in November - as per the release schedule
that we announced back in August ( https://www.omniosce.org/schedule ).

In preparation for this, we have just updated our bloody IPS repository with
all of the latest bits and would appreciate your help in putting them through
their paces.

If you have some spare cycles please grab the ISO and set up a bloody system
for testing, or do a test upgrade of an r151022 system to a bloody
boot-environment. The open VM tools package has been brought right up-to-date
so it would also be good to get some feedback about running this version under
different versions of VMware.

Downloads can be found at https://downloads.omniosce.org/media/bloody/

More details and draft release notes for r151024 are at
https://www.omniosce.org/article/bloody-20170925

Thanks in advance from the OmniOSce team. Please join us at
https://gitter.im/omniosorg/Lobby to discuss this update.

Regards,

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123