[OmniOS-discuss] ARC or memory perfomance benchmarks

Ergi Thanasko Ergi.Thanasko at avsquad.com
Fri Aug 24 16:55:01 UTC 2018

We are building a new box with Skylake CPU 3.6Ghz and  ddr4 rdim 2666Mhz. Been  using  iozone for multithreaded random  IO zpool testing and getting some awesome speed test. What I really want to test it the ram speed. Supermicro gave me some benchmarks for ram at around 200GB/sec sustained bandwidth for 768G of ram.  I want to see how it compares with my other DDR3 boxes. I am having trouble finding utilities that will test the ram speed on Solaris, OmniOS or Opendianna. Any help is appreciated

[/Users/ergithanasko/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_107557883]