[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS CE Support Contracts - Quotes

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Feb 16 09:09:02 UTC 2018

Hi All

As mentioned last week, the OmniOS CE association is now offering a Support Package for organizations using OmniOS on their servers.

Since many institutions need to get a quote first, in order to initiate payments, we have enhanced our invoice generator with a new 'quote' function.

https://omniosce.org/invoice

according to our statistics, we have now at least 500 servers running under omniosce which are downloading regular updates from our repos.
if a decent number of them got a support package, this would go a long way in making omnios ce long-term viable also from a financial standpoint.

www.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902