[OmniOS-discuss] Cannot install Non-Global Zone

Software Information softwareinforjam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:02:41 UTC 2018

Hi All
I have been trying to understand the reason for an error I have been
getting when I try to install a non-global zone. The error is below

pkg install: The following pattern(s) did not match any allowable
packages.  Try
using a different matching pattern, or refreshing publisher information:

        entire at 11-0.151022:20180108T221634Z
ERROR: failed to install package

I did some research and I still don't understand why this is happening. I
did a pkg list entire in the Global and Non-Global zones and the version is
the same.

# pkg list entire
NAME (PUBLISHER)                                  VERSION
  IFO
*entire                                            11-0.151022
  i--*

Could anyone help me out please?