[OmniOS-discuss] [zfs] FMD fails to run

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Mon Mar 19 14:33:46 UTC 2018

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018, Schweiss, Chip wrote:

; On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 9:19 AM, Andy Fiddaman <omnios at citrus-it.net> wrote:
;
; >
; > I'll have a look at this for you and get a hot-fix built. I have the core
; > file that you made available so just need to go through and work out why
; > it thinks there are 0 phys somewhere.
; >
; >
; Many thanks!
;
; In discusscussion with JBOD vendor support, this JBOD has two SAS
; expanders, which are linked together.  One is likely incorrectly reporting
; 0 and should be ignored.

The device is identifying as ESC_ELECTRONICS rather than a SAS_EXPANDER but
I'll do some more digging.

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123