[OmniOS-discuss] Certificate weirdness with omniti-ms?

Dan McDonald danmcd at kebe.com
Mon May 7 14:14:40 UTC 2018

For OmniTI folks...

I'm trying to update my yes-still-uses-Omniti-MS home server to CE's new
r151026.  I encounter this, alas:

Planning linked: 0/4 done; 1 working: zone:webserver
Linked progress: -pkg: update failed (linked image exception(s)):

A 'update' operation failed for child 'zone:webserver' with an unexpected
return value of 1 and generated the following output:

pkg update: The certificate which issued this certificate: /C=US/ST=Maryland/O=OmniTI/OU=OmniTI Managed Services/CN=OmniTI Managed Services RPackage Signing Certificate/emailAddress=info at omniti.com could not be found. The issuer is: /C=US/ST=Maryland/L=Fulton/O=OmniTI/CN=OmniTI Certificate Authority
The package involved is pkg://ms.omniti.com/omniti/server/apache24@2.4.33,5.11-0.151014:20180403T150105Z

I hadn't noticed this earlier because the newest Apache 2.4 update depends on
libxml 2.9.7 (which isn't in r151024).

I'd guess I need a new root CA cert for OmniTI-MS.  Where may I find this?

Thanks,