[OmniOS-discuss] ANNOUNCEMENT omnios-discuss is moving to topicbox

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Nov 13 14:32:22 UTC 2018

Dear OmniOS Friends

It's been 18 months now since we started the OmniOS Community Edition and with the third stable release under our belt we are finalising the transfer of the remaining services from OmniTI.

To that end, the existing OmniOS mailing lists (including this one) will be closed down at the end of December.

With thanks to Topicbox and the illumos project, we have a new omnios-discuss list which can be found at:

        https://illumos.topicbox.com/groups/omnios-discuss

Subscriptions to this list will NOT be transferred automatically so please head over there to subscribe.

We also have a new Newsletter mailing list for keeping up to date with the latest news; you can subscribe to that at:

        http://eepurl.com/dL1z7k

cheers
tobi

--