[OmniOS-discuss] Allow SFTP for users from AD when joined with smbadm join?

Omen Wild omen.wild at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:48:35 UTC 2018

We have a Solaris system that is AD joined using `smbadm join'. This
works pretty well for allowing Windows users to SMB mount the data pool
(full control with ACLs). Due to firewall requirements we would also like
to allow users to have SFTP access, but we need the same ACLs to apply.
Is there an easy way to pull this off?

I have read and re-read the instructions at
<https://blog.scottlowe.org/2006/08/15/solaris-10-and-active-directory-integration/>,
but it seems that since our boxes are already AD joined most of the
steps, including a user account for each OmniOSce system, should not be
required.

All help/tips/pointers greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
   Omen

--
Tomorrow will be canceled due to lack of interest.