[OmniOS-discuss] CA certs redux

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Fri Nov 2 21:40:13 EDT 2012

Paul,

I think this does the trick:
http://omnios.omniti.com/changeset.php/core/omnios-build/4c770feac5fae30efa57b8f851738d337731f4f1

It works for me in bloody right now. I'll test with it some more than
then look to roll it back into 151004.

Commit message is as follows:

Fix up cert stuff.

Place a full cert CA file in /etc/ssl/cacert.pem.
Remove it from /etc/ (it never belonged there)
Fix curl to look in /etc/ssl/cacert.pem
Unpack and hash all /etc/ssl/cacert.pem certs into /etc/ssl/certs/
Update openssl to soft link /usr/ssl/certs/ to /etc/ssl/certs/