[OmniOS-discuss] CA certs redux

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Mon Nov 5 15:12:24 EST 2012

Making the man pages accessible by default is the right thing to do.
Two options:

1) add /usr/ssl/man to the system man path as a part of the openssl
package installation
2) mogrify the paths to be the system man path.

I prefer (1), but if it is difficult to do with IPS, (2) is the
obvious solution.

Never let perfect be the enemy of better.

--
Theo Schlossnagle

http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle