[OmniOS-discuss] Re-installing OmniOS after Crash

Piers Dawson-Damer piers at mm.st
Mon Dec 2 09:26:34 UTC 2013

Any update on this error?

I also cannot update my system.  Have tried removing the OmniTi repositories

Piers

SunOS prod 5.11 omnios-ef9657e i86pc i386 i86pc

piers at prod:~$ pfexec pkg update -v
Creating Plan /
pkg update: The certificate which issued this certificate:/C=US/ST=Maryland/O=OmniTI/OU=OmniOS/CN=OmniOS r151007 Release Signing Certificate/emailAddress=omnios-support at omniti.com could not be found. The issuer is:/C=US/ST=Maryland/L=Fulton/O=OmniTI/CN=OmniTI Certificate Authority
The package involved is:pkg://omnios/runtime/python-26@2.6.8,5.11-0.151007:20130926T213513Z