[OmniOS-discuss] mpt_sas wedge

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Wed Dec 11 02:32:26 UTC 2013

Are you compiling that yourself or pulling it from one of the third party
repos? Seems like that might be something worth having in the official
repository like ipmitool? I believe it also works with SAS drives, not just
SATA drives. I definitely wouldn't have minded finding out my drive was in a
death spiral before it wedged the controller and took out the pool :(.