[OmniOS-discuss] upgrade nearly perfect

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Fri Dec 13 16:53:43 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4 at outlook.com> wrote:
> Looks like yours is the correct one, but there may be some packaging problem. I'll have to make a clean 151008 installation and add java to see if it will do the same; in my case java was left over from the time I was running bloody. No idea why it hasn't been upgraded.

If you upgraded from r151007, you may still be missing the
omnios-userland incorporation, and should install that to ensure all
your packages are brought up to r151008.  As there is less difference
between r151007 and r151008 than from r151006, it may not have been as
obvious that you were missing something.

Eric