[OmniOS-discuss] OT: Similar hardware like MIcroserver Gen8

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Fri Dec 20 14:33:50 UTC 2013

What's the differens? A rack server you can hang, lean, stand up, upside down, whatever. doesn't matter, place it anywhere, anyhow. Doesn't need to be in a rack!

And the noice from a DL380 G6 is really low now, compared to G4/5 models.

You could of coarse by a ML350 G6, but I you get much better prices on DL-series.

Compare what you buy a new Microserver G8 for with e second hand DL380/DL180 G6...

Rgrds Johan