[OmniOS-discuss] Dell R720 & Broadcom ethernet

Scott Roberts scotty at jhu.edu
Thu Dec 26 20:22:06 UTC 2013

Thanks to all for the quick replies and suggestions.  This list is awesome.

I just finished burning the driver update CDs for the GigE and 10G drivers
and will re-install OmniOS using the DUs.  I will let you all know how it
goes.

I will also question Dell about swapping out with Intel hardware.  I
somehow missed the switch to Broadcom hardware in their last quote... my
fault.

Cheers,
--Scott