[OmniOS-discuss] Dell R720 & Broadcom ethernet

Scott Roberts scotty at jhu.edu
Thu Dec 26 21:24:37 UTC 2013

I found instructions buried in the DU tar file to remove SUNbge and
BRCMbxne and was finally able to install the updated drivers.  "dladm
show-phys" still shows nothing, so I'm rebooting the server now to see if
it is something else.

Before the reboot I saw the updated drivers were loaded using modinfo, so
hopefully the reboot will show good results.