[OmniOS-discuss] Setting service max file descriptors on OmniOS

steve at linuxsuite.org steve at linuxsuite.org
Tue Feb 12 13:13:21 EST 2013

   Howdy!

          I need to up the max number of file descriptors of the
network/http:lighttpd14
service

     plimit can do it after the service is up, but what is the correct way
to have this set when the service is started? Is there some "property"
that can be changed with svccfg? I can find some reference to
 ${PROPERTY_GROUP}/fd_limit but doesn't seem to exist in lighttpd ?

     This must be a common need. What is the correct way to
do this on OmnOS?

          thanx - steve