[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOs install fails on dell R820

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Wed Jan 2 13:31:20 EST 2013

Ram,
When I went back to look at the bloody release, which was from
2012-11-07, I realized that the LSI 2208 fix in mr_sas was integrated
with OmniOS the day *after* that snapshot.  :(  I've made a new bloody
ISO based on the most recent snapshot (2012-12-28), which I'm sure
contains the #3178 fix.  Could you try that on your R820 server and
let us know whether it works better?

Thanks,
Eric