[OmniOS-discuss] ZFS Checksum problem

"Daniel D. Gonçalves" daniel at dgnetwork.com.br
Mon Jul 1 20:53:12 UTC 2013

The other drives are the same model (desktop class), but some are model
ST3000DM001-1CH166 and other model ST3000DM001-9YN166.
The firmware of some are different, the hard drives that are in trouble
are firmware CC24, while others are CC4B and CC26.

Swap the drives for Enterprise model are out of the question now. Any
suggestions?