[OmniOS-discuss] zones: can I add a vhba to zone?

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Mon Mar 18 05:54:47 EDT 2013

Hi!

I've been searching the net for info, but not much came up, really...

What I like is, first, to attach a vhba to the zone, and I believe it would be something like:

"zonecfg:zone1> add device"
"zonecfg:zone1:device> set match=/devices/...."

But some posts I seen suggests that it should be: "zonecfg:zone1:device> set match=/dev/"..., not ..../devices/...?

Allright, if I can get this vhba into the zone, can I change the driver with:

 "# update_drv -d -i 'pciex1077,2432' qlc" ?

And then get the target driver instead?

"update_drv -a -i 'pciex1077,2432' qlt"

And finally enable the comstar service, to start serving LU's for the Fc fabric?

Rgrds Johan