[OmniOS-discuss] growing a comstar LUN

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Wed Nov 6 19:51:28 UTC 2013

Hi!

I need to grow some comstar lu's.

The volumes I based the lu's on are sparse, so the size of the lu's are not specified in the stmf lu creation, but based on the sparse volume size.

When I change the volume size(zfs set volsize=), the volume changes right, but when I use "stmfadm list-lu -v", there is no change on the lu's sizes.'

I could of coarse use stmfadm modify-lu -s, but I thought that stmf perhaps could pick up the changed size anyway...? But so it seems not to be the case...?

Rgrds Johan