[OmniOS-discuss] from LACP to LAG1 ?!?

"Daniel D. Gonçalves" daniel at dgnetwork.com.br
Mon Oct 7 19:28:34 UTC 2013

Hello Fabio,

LAG is short for Link Aggregation, 1 is the interface number, LAG0,
LAG1, LAG2 ...
The term LAG, more specifically LAGG, is commonly used in FreeBSD to
name the virtual aggregate multiple physical interfaces.
In my understanding LAG = LACP (802.3ad), but there is the possibility
of using the protocol CISCO (FEC - Cisco ® Fast EtherChannel ®), I've
never seen anything related in OmniOS.

Post more information about the dladm and check if the protocol is
supported 802.3ad.

Regards from countryman,

Daniel