[OmniOS-discuss] svc:/system/console-login:default wedges serial console

Marcus Heese marcus.heese at 21diamonds.com
Tue Sep 3 10:13:43 UTC 2013

Also look at the properties settings for svc:/system/console-login:default
with svccfg. I remember that I also had to adjust it on OmniOS to get it to
work with my serial console (I can send you my config when I get back home).
Someone on #illumos helped me out there and it also turned out that SmartOS
actually has some pretty convenient configs for serial consoles (some
service similar to "console-login:serial" or something) which would be in
general nice to have on OmniOS as well.

Cheers
Marcus