[OmniOS-discuss] rsync issues

Ian Kaufman ikaufman at eng.ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 23 17:40:49 UTC 2013

Hi all,

It appears that the issue is the default set of ACLs created when
setting up the filesystems. I will dig a little deeper, but I wound up
deleting one of the smaller filesystems, and then doing a ZFS
send/receive to recreate it from the Illumian 1.0a5 server. The ACLs
changed to match the Illumian systems, and rsync appears to behave as
expected now.

Ian

--
Ian Kaufman