[OmniOS-discuss] compile error from binary Bwm-NG

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:31:15 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Theo Schlossnagle <jesus at omniti.com> wrote:

> Don't want to be too rude.. but read the error file.  Don't paste it to
> the list and ask someone else to.  It says:
>
> conftest.c:11:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
> configure:3202: $? = 1
>
> You don't have stdio.h... you need to get it.

it is not just stdio.h there are several other *.h missing as well. i
search the stdio.h file and pkg says it contains the stdio.h file

basename   file
opt/gcc-4.7.2/include/c++/4.7.2/tr1/stdio.h
pkg:/developer/gcc47 at 4.7.2-0.151006
basename   file
opt/gcc-4.7.2/lib/gcc/i386-pc-solaris2.11/4.7.2/include/ssp/stdio.h
pkg:/developer/gcc47 at 4.7.2-0.151006

as you can see the output,and i have already installed gcc47. it seems like
the location is wrong.

i think compiler is looking for these file in wrong directory. would you
please tell me how can i check or where can i place these missing files so
that process of compilation can be completed.

OmniOS is likely different from systems you have use previously.  The best