[OmniOS-discuss] LSI SAS3041e-HP

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Tue Aug 26 22:23:18 UTC 2014

Ok, some things I did not see at first .

After a long day trying to flash this card, I entered in it's own
utility, and ti identifies itself as SAS1064E-IR, even if all printed
ithe board says is is a 3041 .

So it is probably my issue ....

So, how I can flash a 1064E-IR to became a 1064E-IT ?

Thanks in advance all the tips and info ....

Fábio Rabelo