[OmniOS-discuss] Release 12 - KVM poor network performance

Machine Man gearboxes at outlook.com
Tue Dec 2 02:54:28 UTC 2014

Correct. The copy would also stall quickly and pool utilization would be at 10%.

I have not tested NFS for example, but I am sure that would have been discussed if that was happening. I did have to do zfs send/recv between two nodes on the same subnet and did not notice any performance issue with one node was on r12.
Both currently are back to running r10.
I will build a test system with a fresh install of the latest version and see when time permits.

Thanks,