[OmniOS-discuss] common-factor key exchange

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Mon Dec 1 22:36:03 UTC 2014

Hmm, I restarted my Gentoo sshd with that exact config (other than port=22),
and had no problems connecting to it from omnios, using
diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 for the key exchange. I'm running
net-misc/openssh-6.6_p1-r1...

I've got no idea why yours is behaving differently. What use flags do you
have set? Mine are:

[ebuild   R    ] net-misc/openssh-6.6_p1-r1  USE="X hpn kerberos pam -X509
-bindist -ldap -ldns -libedit (-selinux) -skey -static -tcpd" 0 kB