[OmniOS-discuss] NFSv4 id mapping only working on client but not server?

John Klimek jklimek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:55:11 UTC 2014

Thanks, I will give this a try.

However, when I create a file if I check the acl on Omni, it does have
extended permissions and looks correct.  It's only the uid and gid that I'm
trying to get mapped correctly.

Do you still think that noacl will solve that problem?

(I'm migrating some virtual machines so I can't try out the setting you
mentioned until a few more minutes...)