[OmniOS-discuss] Timezones

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Dec 8 14:22:55 UTC 2014

Updating the zoneinfo is highly annoying, and the README is wrong - if you look in the Illumos source (I upstreamed this too), it's up to one of the 2014 updates.

Thanks for the README catch.  When 014 gets closer to release, I'll be updating the zoneinfo again.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)