[OmniOS-discuss] weird library issue

Ian Kaufman ikaufman at eng.ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 11 00:17:49 UTC 2014

Thanks Dan.

Alas, I get stuck here:

root at massive02-b:~# pkg -R /mnt update
Creating Plan -
pkg update: The certificate which issued this
certificate:/C=US/ST=Maryland/O=OmniTI/OU=OmniOS/CN=OmniOS r151012
Release Signing Certificate/emailAddress=omnios-support at omniti.com
could not be found. The issuer
is:/C=US/ST=Maryland/L=Fulton/O=OmniTI/CN=OmniTI Certificate Authority
The package involved
is:pkg://omnios/locale/gu@0.5.11,5.11-0.151012:20140913T033547Z

Ian

--