[OmniOS-discuss] Who is good at recovering zfs pools/files?

a a kangcool2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 22:48:05 UTC 2014

Hi.
I am currently working for a London based charity who had bought an NAS appliance which is based on OmniOS.
Unfortunately its rolled over taking lots of video files before it could be backed up.
I am not sure if they have a support contract with Omni, and I have told them to talk to Omni, but they really need some of these video files back.
So who is good at this as its been a while since I last looked or had an issue with zfs?